Stay up-to-date with Falcon and Friends Fun Club Services
← Back to Home
- May 6, 2023: Lots of small updates, foundry now requires an account. Added user profiles. Security updates. Fixed a bug caused by the foundry needing a FAFFC account.
- April 5, 2023: User settings have now been added, primary and secondary color are customizable. Screen name, email, and password can be changed. Security patches.
- April 3, 2023: Uploading custom CSS and Image files is now possible, follow rules for file names. Files that do not follow the rules will be deleted. There is not yet a way to view files currently uploaded. Also security patches.
- April 2, 2023: Major changes have been implemented, custom CSS may now be used in wiki articles, images now work properly in wiki articles, editing wiki articles is now possible, creating new wiki articles is now possible, accounts have been implemented. Limitations: uploading CSS files and images is not yet possible.
- March 26, 2023: UofM Foundry and Personal Foundry Module Update: Actually Private Rolls, Adventure Music, Darkraven Games Free Fantasy and Sci-Fi Soundscapes, Health Estimate, Library: Chat Commands, Loot Sheet NPC 5e, Perfect Vision, Plutonium, Token Variant Art, Torch. Backups available for 1 day, please verify worlds work.
- March 25, 2023: Security update
- March 22, 2023: All services have been restored. The only case of data loss is with the University of Michigan Foundry instance.
- March 18, 2023: Error with NGINX caused the server to go down. Data is being recovered.